The latest issue of Art Experience: New York featured a piece on the Lehman College Art Gallery’s current exhibition “Space Invaders” which is on display until Jan. 9, 2013.
In the News
Carrying the Cuban Family Torch
By Professor Miguel Pèrez | Journalism, Communication and Theatre
19 Nov 2013
I had done it before so I thought it wouldn't be so difficult. In delivering funeral eulogies, unfortunately, I've had some practice.
Irrationality, a personal study
Professor Massimo Pigliucci | Philosophy
18 Nov 2013
My Facebook account is reserved for close friends and family (if you want to follow my writings, there’s Twitter). One of my very close relatives ...
Spotlight on Departments
The Department of Music offers a 64-credit major in music leading to the BS degree. The undergraduate program offers a general program of study with emphasis on theory, musicianship, history, and performance within a liberal arts college curriculum. A minor in music (12 credits), and an enhanced minor in music (18 credits) are also offered, requiring any undergraduate music courses, except MSH 114, MSH 115, and MSH 245. Visit the Department.
- "Stunned and Saddened": Remembering Kisook Ahn, Lehman Alumna and Metro North Victim posted on December 2, 2013
- “I Will Not Compromise with My Conscience”: The Legacy of Herbert H. Lehman posted on December 3, 2013
- Redefining a College Education: President Fernández's Vision for Lehman's Future posted on September 19, 2013
- $500 Goes a Long Way in Graduate School. Just Ask a Graduate Student posted on November 20, 2013
Our Publications in PDF
- Academic Minors No Longer Required December 9, 2013
- Human Rights Lawyer: “There Was a Genocide in Guatemala” December 9, 2013
- Lehman Hosts Its First Hip-Hop Summit December 9, 2013
- Bronx Museum Exhibits Unique “Trash” Art December 9, 2013
- Statement of Interim Chancellor William P. Kelly on the passing of Nelson Mandela December 9, 2013
- Four CUNY Students Named 2014 Gilman Scholars December 6, 2013
- As Student Debt Nationwide Has Surpassed $1 Trillion, Nearly 80% at CUNY Graduate Debt Free November 25, 2013
- A Response to Growing Mental Health and Wellness Needs Among Today’s College Students November 25, 2013
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, Bronx, NY 10468
718-960-8000 • 1-877-LEHMAN-1 (Toll Free)