Several students from Lehman College, Hostos and Bronx Community College were selected to receive the 2012 Bronx Dominican Parade Scholarship. The Yankees’ game against the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday, July 16, was specially dedicated to the students, seen here with Yankees second baseman Robinson Cano. La Gran Parada Dominicana del Bronx orchestrated the special honor, which included seating in the VIP Field section for the students and their companions. There were three Lehman students in attendance: (from left to right) Rosalind Gil, Janna Cruz, and Johnati Polanco.
- May 17 Final Examinations
- May 20 SUMMER VISITING STUDENT WALK-IN APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
- May 20 Finals, Food, and Fun!
- May 21 1st Cancellation
In the News
Dr. Sanford Interviewed by CNN
19 Apr 2013
Dr. Alyshia Gálvez Discusses Latino Enrollment on MundoFox
7 Feb 2013
Dr. Sanford on Guatemala’s Upcoming Genocide Trial
6 Feb 2013
The Conveniently 'Forgotten War'
By Professor Miguel Pèrez | Journalism, Communication and Theatre
14 May 2013
If you missed CBS's "Sunday Morning" program last week, you missed a report that should be required viewing for all Americans.
Sagan beats Dawkins. In related news, education overcomes superstition
Professor Massimo Pigliucci | Philosophy
16 May 2013
I have been doing public outreach for science since I originally moved to Tennessee in 1996. It has been a fun ride, and I’m sure ...
Spotlight on Departments
The Department of Music offers a 59-credit major in music leading to the B.S. degree. The undergraduate program offers a general program of study with emphasis on theory, musicianship, history, and performance within a liberal arts college curriculum. Graduates of the music program will be prepared for further study in all avenues of music. Visit the Department.
- Lehman Professor Leads Holocaust Educators on Visit to Historical Sites in Poland and Israel posted on April 26, 2012
- Lehman Students Selected for Three-Year JK Watson Fellowship Program posted on April 24, 2013
- Junior Wins Borough's Denim Day NYC Writing Competition posted on May 3, 2013
- Tobi Alli Named National Athlete of the Week posted on May 7, 2013
Our Publications in PDF
- CUNY Begins National Search For J-School Dean May 17, 2013
- Eight CUNY Students Named 2013 Salk Scholars May 16, 2013
- Six Innovative and Emerging Leaders Receive Honors From Murphy Institute May 16, 2013
- Higher Education Leaders, Pioneers in Cystic Fibrosis Research and Forensic DNA Testing, Nationally Acclaimed Media Figures, Renowned Historians, Leading Playwrights, Advocates for Immigrants, Women and Minorities and the Publisher of America’s Oldest Spanish Language Newspaper May 2, 2013
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, Bronx, NY 10468
718-960-8000 • 1-877-LEHMAN-1 (Toll Free)