- May 17 Final Examinations
- May 20 SUMMER VISITING STUDENT WALK-IN APPLICATION/REGISTRATION
- May 24 Emergency Make-up Day for Finals
- May 24 End of Spring Term
In the News
Dr. Sanford Interviewed by CNN
19 Apr 2013
Dr. Alyshia Gálvez Discusses Latino Enrollment on MundoFox
7 Feb 2013
Dr. Sanford on Guatemala’s Upcoming Genocide Trial
6 Feb 2013
The Conveniently 'Forgotten War'
By Professor Miguel Pèrez | Journalism, Communication and Theatre
14 May 2013
If you missed CBS's "Sunday Morning" program last week, you missed a report that should be required viewing for all Americans.
The American prison system
Professor Massimo Pigliucci | Philosophy
21 May 2013
One of the things that has always struck me as different — and not in a good way — in the United States compared to other Western ...
Spotlight on Departments
The Department of Music offers a 59-credit major in music leading to the B.S. degree. The undergraduate program offers a general program of study with emphasis on theory, musicianship, history, and performance within a liberal arts college curriculum. Graduates of the music program will be prepared for further study in all avenues of music. Visit the Department.
- Lehman Professor Leads Holocaust Educators on Visit to Historical Sites in Poland and Israel posted on April 26, 2012
- Lehman Students Selected for Three-Year JK Watson Fellowship Program posted on April 24, 2013
- Junior Wins Borough's Denim Day NYC Writing Competition posted on May 3, 2013
- Tobi Alli Named National Athlete of the Week posted on May 7, 2013
Our Publications in PDF
- ROTC Returns to CUNY May 21, 2013
- CUNY Begins National Search For J-School Dean May 17, 2013
- Eight CUNY Students Named 2013 Salk Scholars May 16, 2013
- Six Innovative and Emerging Leaders Receive Honors From Murphy Institute May 16, 2013
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West, Bronx, NY 10468
718-960-8000 • 1-877-LEHMAN-1 (Toll Free)